Saturday, September 17, 2016

Vlad, Never a Gentle Lover Is Now a Vampire!


The madness had always been with Bathory--yet if Anton brought her love, Vlad enflamed the darkest part of her desires...
More recollections from Bathory written for her Creator, Anton who is in grave danger.

Excerpt:

"He took me roughly, his passion so great, he whispered he could not control it. I don’t think he tried but I must say that while I felt his lips and teeth tasting me, I didn’t care. He had once told me there was pleasure in pain and I hadn’t agreed, but now, after so long, I did. He must have fed and pleasured me for hours. Truly, I lost track of the time. I did know there were others watching, vampires of both sexes, for that was how Vlad was.

Some joined in, but they quickly retreated when Vlad drew his head up and told them to leave, for I was his alone. “I will not give you up again. Not willingly!” he cried. I said nothing. All I could do was lie back and feel all that I was experiencing. I have been yours, Anton, and if a vampire can feel love, I have felt it with you. This was different, and more in tune with my monstrous beginnings.

Vlad was a dark addiction, and his hold was overwhelming me. I wondered if I could go back to you! I think he guessed at my thoughts because he smiled and said there was nothing as exciting as the co-mingling of vampire blood.

He ran his hands along his chest and lifted his penis, still massive in its flaccid state. It was streaked with blood. “You have marked your conquest,” he said..."

***

5 stars "A blood-soaked rendition of the fictional life of a real-life multiple murderer, history's 'Countess Dracula' "5 stars Her best work yet!"

“Solid gothic horror from Gill."



No comments:

Post a Comment