Saturday, May 2, 2015

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY WRITING!


I WRITE TWO KINDS OF HORROR! I WRITE DARKEST, TWISTED BALLSY HORROR 



"Riveting. Imaginative. Chilling. Fantastical."

"Wonderful horror with a side order of ribs."

"Never going to the circus again!"

"True horror!"

"The circus you really don't want to join."

AMAZON   99cents!

I ALSO HAVE MY VERY OWN MIX OF HORROR




"There is no doubt that she soars above the endless parade of independent horror authors to shine as a true star in the darkness. With the brilliant anthology House of Horrors she proves why she is a perennial favorite. To put it simply, this is a great assembly of tales anyone would be proud to have in their collection"

~Joshua Skye
DARK MEDIA

I invite all horror fans to check out my work.

Men, women--human or not!  



 I write dark paranormal romance as in:


"TOP OF ITS GENRE!"


AND 


2014 - Amazon Bestseller in Dark Fantasy
2015 - Amazon Bestseller in Vampire Horror




IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND

MY NOVELS AND THE ANTHOLOGIES I AM PUBLISHED IN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment