Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Lesson From Joe



GRAPHIC VIOLENCE
Joe's influence is expanding. But there are reasons for that. 

Excerpt:

“Like everything. I know what people want before they know themselves. I know for example what you really want. That’s cause I know what makes people tick. Who’s got love in his heart and who’s got hate? I can make people do things, too.”

Hank shook his head. “I bet you can’t make me do anything.”

“Bet I can.”

“Bet you can’t.”

“Okay fella. I bet I can make you do anything I say!” Hank looked doubtful. Joe merely grinned. “You got angry earlier…”

Hank looked about to faint. He had been furious earlier because of a rebuff.

Joe winked and handed Hank a razor. “Go! Do it! You’ve killed before! He’s just gone to pee behind the Big Top! Go on, he deserves it!”

A handsome young man Hank had smiled at had told him if he didn’t fuck off, he’d pull his dick off.

Hank stared at Joe, his eyes full of hurt. “Go on and get even, son.”

He did. He went where Joe said the guy was taking a pee. The man must have sensed someone watching him and turned around.

“Here you go, you little faggot!” The man waved his dick at Hank. “Too bad you ain’t got a camera!”

Hank smiled and pulled out his razor. Slash, slash—the man stared at the blood and then at Hank. “You fucking…”

He didn’t finish because he started to convulse. With his eyes wide open and staring, Hank picked up the penis.

Joe came over and saw the crumpled body. “You done good, kid. Ain’t you going to take a souvenir?”




"Riveting. Imaginative. Chilling. Fantastical."

"Wonderful horror with a side order of ribs."

"Never going to the circus again!"

"True horror!"

"The circus you really don't want to join."




WARNING: ADULT HORROR-GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL SCENES

No comments:

Post a Comment