Sunday, November 20, 2016

Excerpt of an Intimate Encounter!


Countess Bathory was real. She held absolute power in 16th Century Hungary. She was a notorious sexual sadist and mass murderer who believed blood was the elixir of youth. What if she became immortal and lived forever? That's the premise of my novel, I, BATHORY, QUEEN OF BLOOD 

ADULT READING AHEAD!

Bathory and her creator and lover Anton and a sexual encounter...

"He took the liberty of running his hands over my breasts. When he noted the look of annoyance on your face, he asked if he could continue, whereupon you told him to carry on, which sounded very uncaring. You rushed out of the room then. Anton, I was furious. I was given some blood wine mixed with something and fell asleep. I woke to find myself alone with Jacques, who was smiling down at me. “I’ve had you and I am glad,” he said. “You look like a daring woman, I have to say. Game for anything?”

I didn’t know what he was talking about, but soon would, for Jacques was so like Frenec, my husband, who’d enjoyed having sex while he inflicted pain..."

"5out of 5 stars HORRIFIC VAMPS & GREAT STORY!!!
I'm hooked on Carole Gill!! I prefer more details about a Vampires life, knowing they're Satan's creatures, and love that this author portrays them as they are!!! Intense read and that there's real history in her novels, makes it even more interesting!! If you're offended by language, sex, bondage, and savagery, look to the Chic lit on the paranormal!!! Carole Gill is phenomenal!!!!"

5 stars! Her best work yet!
As one blood-soaked page follows another we are pulled further and further into the depths of depravity to which Bathory is prepared to sink in order to fulfill her widlest sexual fantasies and murderous lusts.

5 stars! Vampires...blood baths!

Solid Gothic Horror from Gill





No comments:

Post a Comment