Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Other Side of What I Write


I write horror, but at the core of it, especially in my Blackstone Vampires Series is the eternal battle between good and evil.

Some people question, why write horror? Have you read the news lately? History is filled with horror perpetrated by all faiths and cultures at one time or another. No smugness, just honesty--that's the way to go, I think,

And another thing, this, in case we forget, is what Christmas is all about. It IS Christmas. Believe what you like. But please remember before there was anything commercial, there was this.

No sermon from me. Just a reminder that this birth is what is being celebrated. This and only this at Christmas.

here's a link to a story I always put up for Easter, a little present:

http://carolegillauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-ointment-story-for-easter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment