Saturday, August 15, 2015

WHAT IF DRACULA HAD A FOURTH BRIDE?




Jonathan Harker approaches, from The Fourth Bride:

"I was terrified of discovery and since I rarely knew where the sisters were, I was worried, but my desire to find out whatever I could, drove me on.

I found an immense room; filled with Dracula’s presence. Book cases lined the walls, going from floor to ceiling. There was a great table piled high with books and papers. A smaller table nearby was crowded with maps and journals. There was a log book too. When I opened it, a paper slipped out.

There were copious notes on it, none of which meant anything to me, but then I read something about a ship called the Demeter. There were notations along the margins, but the writing was so cramped, I could not make out what it said.

As I turned to leave, I saw some letters. I picked one up and read the sender was one Jonathan Harker.

Mr. Hawkins has referred your enquiry to me and I look forward...

That was all I read, for I was certain I heard footsteps. I flew back to the chamber to await his arrival.


(end of excerpt)


'92 Horror authors you need to read right now'
Carole Gill -- the Blackstone Vampires series
~Charlotte Books EXAMINER
.
Dark and Creepy full of evil! Carole is by far the master story teller of vampire gothic horror.
~Wende Sheets - Julie's Book Review


AMAZON

BUT YOU CAN BUY ALL FOUR NOVELS IN THE SERIES FOR $3.99!


AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment