Monday, April 17, 2017

ZOMBIES PROMOTING BOOKS!




No! Don't laugh. It's possible to promote books after death. Zombies, I know from personal experience can and Vampires probably can too. But I'm here for the ZOMBIES!

The walking dead can most certainly promote books. How do I know? I'm one of them! Sadly, what passes for 'a life' is what I endure, not live now--after my husband's death. I function on autopilot. I wish I didn't, but I do, at least for now.

The only difference between me and a genuine zombie is I don't eat flesh! Actually I don't eat meat anyway. Maybe that's the reason!

If you want to be kind to a zombie like me, I'd appreciate it! I'll try to blog more to keep you guys entertained. I am working on some projects so that's good!

Here's a bit from my new novel! It's got ghosties and goulies and short and long legged beasties with hauntings to make you wince but it also tells the story of loss and the search for life beyond death!

“How are you feeling today?”
            I felt like telling the doctor to go fuck himself. But thought better of it.
He looked odd to me. But that was because I was cracked and had been ever since my loss. It took me a few seconds to realize he was talking to me. That understanding smile now to show me he wasn’t annoyed with my lack of attention.
“I’m sorry…”
“That’s alright…just tell me how you are today.”
“The same.”
I had thought of a stronger reaction as in hostile, but then I thought better of it. Besides, a two word answer like that was probably provocative enough.
He was reading through the nurses' notes. “You’re sleeping well?”
“Yes, except when I don’t.”

Watch it, Liz. 

Back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment