Thursday, December 18, 2014

UNDEAD CHRISTMAS NEWS!



Just want to say that I'll be posting some free horror stories over the holidays! Watch out for vampires and zombies!  The stories are from my best selling House of Horrors! 

By the way, ghost stories and scary tales were customary in England Christmastime. It was a Victorian tradition. Hence, Dickens' Christmas Carol!

Victorians gathered around the fire to spin scary ghost stories. This tradition has sadly died out (for the most part), HOWEVER, there is still the tradition of the ghost story that shows up in a film on tv over the Holidays.

I remember some years ago seeing the first film version of The Woman in Black which scared the hell out of me. I love both versions! And I love Susan Hill's novel, too. If you haven't read it, please read it!


Meanwhile, stay scared and watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment