Sunday, July 30, 2017

Expect the Unexpected!


I don't like just being online only to market my books. I like writing too much. And since it's taken me nearly two years to enjoy writing again, I'm going to write as well as market.

Inspiration has returned and with it, a sense of adventure. I want to entertain and please myself too! I've had stories, including flash, become novels. So who knows where it will all go and meanwhile it's fun!

I wrote a flash piece today about an evil fairy. Hope you like it.

I'll be blogging more and writing more. This, I will do as I work on my work in progress. The wip is a lot of fun and so is blogging and writing. Writing is a part of me. It's who I am, so I do it!

I'm experimenting and it's fun. But the main thing is to write. When I lost my husband, I didn't think I'd write again. I mean I had other concerns, but it's back and so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment