Wednesday, November 18, 2015

- PROMO 99 CENTS! UNHOLY TESTAMENT - THE BEGINNINGS BLOOD SOAKED CONFESSIONS





What is a blood-soaked romp with Blood Countess Erzsebat Bathory like? Read demon, Eco's confessions in Unholy Testament - The Beginnings, on sale for 99 cents NOW THRU FEB. 22

"As the girl had been drained and was of no further use, she had the corpse taken away and had another girl brought in, and another after that.

“This should get us through the night.” She smiled as she sank her teeth into the girl’s soft white flesh.

“Do you never drink the blood, Countess?” I asked.

She looked up with her blood stained teeth and smiled. “Never, or I should be a wanton vampiric creature and not the noble lady that I am.”

The irony of that remark did not cause her to smile, but made her look even wickeder if that was possible.

The hours passed and with them the barbarous torture of more young girls; girls that were bitten and stabbed. She had a variety of implements she used in her torture—like pincers that either she or a servant heated before their use.

Though I am ashamed to admit it, I must say the torture fascinated me. I could not move away, nor could I even turn my head.

Have you never looked at a train wreck or an overturned carriage? Most people have. There is, I fear, the beast in all of us.

She did offer me the dagger a couple of times; a handsome thing it was, too. I begged off, which caused her to laugh and call me a coward. Me! Rose, can you imagine being called such a name?

While this was happening, the servants had to keep coming in to remove each corpse. It seemed an unending task. At last, she looked exhausted. “I will talk to you now,” she said.

She began to tell me the most amazing things about how she was true to her husband more often than not. But there was more..."

purchase:

99 cents, regularly $2.99





ALL 4 NOVELS INCLUDING THIS ONE IN 
THE BLACKSTONE VAMPIRES OMNIBUS FOR $3.99


No comments:

Post a Comment